Terms & Conditions
The fine print...
- Accommodation prices apply at the time of booking.
- 50% of full amount payable as a non-refundable deposit to secure booking and the balance no less than 7 days prior to check in date.
- Please note, we do not accept any cheques as payment.
- Check-in time – strictly between 2pm to 6pm
- Check-ins after 6 pm will incur a surcharge of R750.00.
- Keys will be handed over to the guest only after payment and administration.
- Check-out time – strictly by no later than 10am
- If guesthouse is not vacant by check-out time, guests will be charged for an additional day.
- Guesthouse should be vacant by 10am for cleaning purposes.
- No smoking is permitted inside the house under any circumstances.
- Kitchen to be kept clean and tidy at all times. No dirty dishes allowed.
- Out of respect for neighbours, noise levels should be kept to a minimum.
- No music to be played from car stereos or portable devices in parking area.
- No parties or events permitted.
- Maximum occupancy (6 sleeper) must be adhered to and include children of all ages.
- No visitors or additional guests permitted on The Boshoff premises.
- Unauthorized persons not originally booked and paid for will be fined at a premium rate of R500 per person per night.
- ALL GUESTS ENTER THE BOSHOFF GUESTHOUSE, 99 BEAUMONT RD’S PREMISES AT OWN RISK.
- Any damage to the property or its content should be reported immediately upon arrival to Owners/ Management. Failing to do so, guests will be held liable for any damage to the property or content.
- All vehicles parked at own risk.
- The Owners/Management of The Boshoff Guest House are not liable or do not accept responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of any guest’s property.
- The Owners/Management’s private residence is off limit to all guests.
- The front gate (big wooden gate) at the entrance should be closed and locked at all times.
- Unauthorised persons/visitors are not allowed on the premises.
- Our guests’ safety is our top priority and should you not comply with these rules, guests will be expected to settle the FULL account and leave the premises immediately.
- Please make sure you lock all doors (front and back doors and security gates) of the Guest House during the day and especially at night.
- Activate the alarm and the beams when you leave the premises and at night when you settle in.
- The Boshoff is a self catering guesthouse – guests prepare all meals independently. The Boshoff will not provide any meals.
- Upon leaving, guests are expected to leave the house in the same condition as on arrival. If guests do not comply with these conditions, additional charges will occur or breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights required. Long weekends and Public holidays minimum 3 nights stay.
- Please note – cleaning and servicing can be arranged at an additional charge.
- No cleaning and servicing on public holidays or on Sundays.
- Braai facilities are only available for PAYING guests booked in at The Boshoff Guest House.
- Should any problems occur, guests will be expected to settle the FULL account and leave the premises immediately.
- No braai wood will be supplied.
- No noise after 10pm.
- Noise levels are expected to be kept to a minimum in respect to the neighbours and will be closely monitored by Owners/Management.
- No cigarette butts, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper, may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occur for any blockage.
- We do not accept cheques.
- 50% deposit must be settled at the time of the booking via bank transfer or credit card payment following credit card link provided.
- Balance of the payment due must be settled in full no less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- Accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
- No show or cancellation on day of arrival: 100% of total booking will be charged.
- In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
- Only cancellations via email will be accepted and the following refund percentages will apply:
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100%
- 14 days before arrival: 75%
- 7-14 days before arrival: 50%
- An administration fee of R 50 will be deducted from any refund due.
- We strongly recommend that all clients be insured against possible cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, loss or theft of personal belongings etc.
- We recommend that all our international guest ensure that their Travel Insurance is up to date.
Use of Facilities & Extras
- Limited water restrictions are in place in our area. Use water wisely. Don’t leave taps running. WASHING OF CARS OR ANY OTHER VEHICLES IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Wifi is available to guests, however, NO STREAMING OR ONLINE GAMING IS PERMITTED.
- Wifi usage is monitored and abuse of wifi will result in additional charges.